Coaching for Stationers & creatives
Hi friend! Are you considering starting a stationery business and unsure how to transition from a hobby? Do you already have the talent but need more tricks of the trade? Is your business established, but you're just looking to take it to the next level? Are you not even sure what questions you should be asking?
Believe me, I've been there. When I started my side hustle in 2013 I had my fair share of sleepless nights, unanswered questions, pricey mistakes, hesitations, lack of confidence, comparison woes, taxes confusion, and overall struggles on the journey as my passion project became my full-time career. We all have to start somewhere, and you're not alone! I’d love to connect with you, get to know your story and address your areas of concern. Let’s get you that push you need to really give you the growth you deserve.
During our one-on-one time, areas of discussion may include (but not limited to):
- Going from hobby, to side hustle, to a real business
- What you may need to establish and practice business
- Identifying your ideal client and how to attract them
- Considerations for your contracts (yes, you need them!)
- Organizing files and open projects
- Honing in on your services offered
- Lead management, client communication and follow up
- Creating detailed proposals and invoices
- Design timelines and proofing process
- Keeping track of expenses, receipts and invoices for bookkeeping
- How to carefully price for profit and when to raise your prices
- Setting up artwork for print and how to find your paper vendors
- Leveraging Instagram hashtags and tagging
- Building trust and relationships with your clients
- What branding elements can really take you to the next level
- Networking within the creative and wedding industries
- Getting burned by "exposure" opportunities (and even benefiting from them)
- Creating a positive mindset for balance and professional growth
While many mentioned topics are specific to stationers and calligraphers, coaching services are applicable to any aspiring creative business owners. All creative fields welcome. I'm located in San Diego, but sessions may take place in the comfort of your own home from anywhere (via Skype!)
Coaching services coming Q4 2018. In the meantime, sign up below for exclusive notifications, offers and information.